THE PERMAGREEN WARRANTY AND PLEDGE
TO OUR CUSTOMERS
GENERAL WARRANTY POLICY – PERMAGREEN LANDSCAPING
Permagreen extends to all our customers a limited warranty on all workmanship and materials unless otherwise noted at time of installation. The warranty becomes effective when the customer’s account is paid in full as invoiced.
Permagreen extends all manufacturers’ guarantees on hardscape materials used during the project to the customer. If the manufacturer does not have a specific guarantee, the Permagreen general limited warranty on manufacturer’s defects on all hardscape materials is five years.
Permagreen extends a limited workmanship warranty of one year on all general hardscape installations and a full 10 year warranty on all retaining wall, natural stone and paver installations unless otherwise noted.
All trees and shrubs installed by Permagreen have a one year limited warranty from time of installation unless otherwise stated (excludes sod). The warranty covers the cost of the product plus normal labor to replace the product. The warranty covers plants that die due to faulty product or faulty installation. Permagreen will not guarantee product that dies due to neglect or improper care by the property owner or occupant.
It is the responsibility of the property owner or occupant to provide proper care including but not limited to watering, winter protection, fertilizing and pest control to any plants installed by Permagreen. Improper care and neglect can cause plant damage and death. If the customer needs help in determining the correct care for any product, Permagreen employees will be glad to help provide recommendations on proper care.
It is the responsibility of the owner or occupant to notify Permagreen at 763-416-2183 if they notice problems with any plants so that Permagreen may do an analysis and make recommendations or arrange for replacement. Replacements will be made on a plant availability basis. If a plant is not available, Permagreen will make recommendations for substitutions upon approval by the owner.
THE PERMAGREEN PLEDGE TO YOU, OUR CUSTOMER
1. If you are not 100% satisfied with the work we have done for you, we will correct the problem or you do not pay.
2. The price we quote is the price you pay. There are no hidden charges. The final cost will only change if you change the specifications and have agreed to any proposed changes.
3. We will be open and honest with you in all of our dealings.
4. Once your job has stated, we will continuously work on your project until it is complete. (Weather permitting).
5. Your project will be supervised by a trained and experienced supervisor or manager at all times. The project supervisor or manager will be your primary contact throughout the construction phase.
6. We will leave the work site clean, organized and safe at the end of each day.
7. All employees will be courteous and respectful to you and your neighbors, your property and the property of your neighbors.
8. We will communicate with you before, during and after the project so that you always know the status of your project. All employees are English speaking.
a. Prior to the job starting you will be given a projected start date and any changes (due to weather delays, etc.) will be communicated to you as soon as possible.
b. Within one week of the projected start date, you will be updated as to an actual start date.
c. The day before we begin, you will be contacted to let you know when the crew will be on site.
d. During the project, you will be notified of progress, any issues and be given an updated completion date.
e. At the end of the project, you will be contacted to set up a walk through with the project manager to insure you are completely satisfied with the work.
f. We will contact you within one week of the completion to see if any issues have arisen.
g. You can contact us at any time by calling the main office phone. After hours, your call will be returned within 12 hours.
9. All new plant materials are warranted for one full year from the completion date of the project.
10. All paver, natural stone and retaining wall installations have a 10-year craftsmanship warranty.
11. All hardscape materials used are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty or for 5 years unless otherwise stated.
Leave The Pledge Page and Return To Home Page